It's been awhile since my last post. This past weekend was fun. Saturday morning was the first morning I woke up and actually felt pregnant. I was really emotional as Ernie was really sick. So I spent all morning cleaning up puke and diahrea from Ernie. I had to put him in the bathroom as he would not stop getting sick. Poor thing! Then at 9:45 a.m. I went over to Sondie's SKIN INSTITUTE place for a facial. I was really emotional and crying as Ernie was sick, it was raining outside, and I was overall just feeling uncomfortable. Sondie and I talked and she did a great job giving me a facial.. she'll be a great aesthitician one day! My back was incredibly sore this morning.
Then I drove over to Julie's to pick up the quilt! It turned out spectactular.
Afterwords, I packed up the dogs & went over to my parents house and slept over. We barbeque'd and relaxed and the dogs just played. On Sunday, I woke up, Lauren and I drove up to Kildeer for Leah's baby shower. It was nice there. I told Leah last week I was pregnant so it was funny seeing her sister in law Jackie, her best friend Colleen, and her parents Roger & Kathy congratulate me. They are all so nice. The baby shower was very classy and cute. Leah got loads of stuff for Baby M! :)
After the baby shower, I groomed Bert & Ernie. Now they aren't such fluffer-nutter dogs! It's always takes awhile to groom. My back killed me again after the grooming.
Sunday I drove back home to Naperville and watched the season finale to TRUE BLOOD! It was fantastic. :) I love this show!
No comments:
Post a Comment