almost 3 inches long... check!
fingerprints... check!
formation of teeth and vocal chords... check!
2+ millions eggs in her ovaries (if she's a girl)... check!
I'm technically wrapping up the 1st trimester and going to the 2nd trimester! I feel a-ok and cannot complain!
This past weekend we went to Iowa and spent some time with friends and celebrating Megan & Mike's engagement party. Here are some pictures...
Mike, me, and Megan
Danielle, Alexis, and me
Me, Megan, and Annie
Watching the game at Joe's Place ... shot time. Dave, Alexis, Megan, and Adam
Dave thinking he's GQ. downtown Iowa City
I'm looking forward to this weekend. I will see some old LTF Friends on Friday night so I'll tell them I'm nearly 14 weeks pregnant there. And, on Saturday we'll be seeing my family at my parents house. It'll be nice telling my aunt, uncle, cousin and seeing Mason again! I'm sure he's really big. He's nearly 3 months old!!
All in all... things are great here. I'm feeling 100%. :) Hopefully my 2nd trimester will be as easy as my 1st was! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment