I'm 35 weeks today. I'm feeling much better and a lil more refreshed. Not as tired as it was. On a side note, yesterday I had such swollen feet. It was crazy. I had to ice them down and elevate them. They were very itchy on the top and kind of stinging. I took some pictures with my cell phone as I couldn't believe it. Crazy! If they are this big... at 35 weeks... how big could they be at 40 weeks? :/ See for yourself....
SO what's going on with Georgie at 35 weeks. Here are some highlights that are going on this week.
- Georgie is 18 inches long
- Georgie tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds
- Pick up a honeydew and that'll give you a feel for Georgie
- It's so snug in my womb, that it isn't likely that Georgie is doing somersaults anymore but the number of times he/she kicks should remain about the same
- Georgie's kidneys are fully developed now!!!
- Georgie's liver can process some waste products!
- Most of Georgie's basic physical development is now complete
- All that's left is Georgie spending the next few weeks putting on weight
- 34 more days 'til Georgie...
Mason came to visit us on Saturday 4-2-11. My nephew is doing very well. He has 4 teeth and loves to stand up with his mom, Stacy's, help. He likes to stand at the coffee table and loves dogs. We are dog sitting so it was nice for Mason to see 3 dogs.. it was like him visiting a zoo, for sure. Haha. Here are some pix from the cutie pie.
Dave and Mason
Dave and Mason.. look at him standing.
Mason Robert... looking cute.. I think he looks just like my dad, Neil
Mason playing with his cousin's toy... thanks Dana for the books and toys!
Dave and his nephew, Mason
Mason *8 mo* & me at 35 weeks
Mason & Me
Georgie's nursery with its first visitor... that's a kid.. haha!
Dog sitting from 3.29 to 4.2.11... Buster! He is so cute... all 9 pounds of him.
Me at 35 weeks with my new buddy, Buster
Ernie... sunbathing
Bert snoozing.. it was such a lovely, sunny day yesterday and about 44 degrees
Buster sitting on my lap. 4.2.11

No comments:
Post a Comment