On Saturday, August 6th we took Owen to JcPenney in Fox Valley Mall for his 3 month pictures. We decided to do a golf theme. So we dressed him a green polo, jean shorts, and cute green argyle socks. J He looked precious. I also took some props with us… a golf toy Owen got from Dave and Dave brought his shagbag full of golf balls. I brought a cute blue/white striped outfit but we ran out of time. We didn’t purchase the rights to these pictures ($150/cd) so we will have to scan them in to show off the pictures. Here’s a link to the pictures if you want to take a gander. J He looks great! J
On Sunday, I went and worked out again at xSport and did a Pilates class. Dave and Owen were still sleeping when I left! I came home real quick before heading to my Noon massage. The boys were taking a morning nap and I left at 11:50 am for the massage. J It was great. My back felt really stiff so it was nice to get a massage. My friend Joann got me a gift card to Heavenly Massage as a baby shower gift so it was nice to use it! J I did some chores when I got back home and showered. We had company come over. Leah, Bubba, and their 9 month old Landon came over to play around 3:30. I hadn’t seen them since I was like 7 months pregnant or so. It was nice to catch up! They live in Johnsburg , IL so it was quite the haul! Landon is a doll and has the longest eyelashes I’ve ever seen. We BBQ’d as well this day. A storm was brewing right when we were grilling.. so Dave went upstairs and put on his swim trunks. Good thing. He got poured on! Our grill is like 10 feet from our patio door, and the tray of brats/hotdogs/turkey burgers still got soaked with water from the time Dave transferred the meat from the grill to the platter to the house! Haha! Amazing! Leah said Owen was a cutie pie! J She’s excellent with kids.. she worked forever at Kindercare when she lived in Lake Zurich. Her best friend, Colleen, mom owns a Kindercare in Lake Zurich. Leah says Landon LOVES going to daycare!

No comments:
Post a Comment