Bert belly up after a rainy, walk in the morning
close-up of Bert's adorable mug
Bertie :)
Ernie being cute as a button
I'm 1 cm dialated!
I'm fully effaced!
And... the baby is still head down!
Yippee!
I slept over on Friday night at my parents house as I brought Bert and Ernie up to Rolling Meadows for a sleep over. Heather and her hubs, Chris were in town from Plano, TX so we made plans to get together and go out for Good Friday. It was good to catch up with them and have some mexican food. :) I slept over at my parents house and in the morning Mom & I went to Lord & Taylor in Woodfield to buy Dave's 31st birthday present. We also ran to Costco to stock up on TP and paper towels and other essentials... since it'll be awhile before I head back there with a baby/carseat and everything. I'm moving a lot slower these days and if you were to describe me.. it'd be puffy. LoL! I call myself the puffy waddler. Haha.
Georgie is now the size of a watermelon! Linda and Ted got me a mini watermelon (as I've been craving that fruit) for Easter and I've got news for you people. I'm BIGGER than a watermelon. Sure what they gave me was one of those personal/mini watermelons but still. Haha. It's crazy how big I am. Here are some pix of me at Easter today. We went to my aunt/uncle's house... it was Mason's FIRST EASTER! So it was special seeing him. He's a super cutie. Then, we came home as Dave had to work at Outback at 3:30. I went over to his parent's house for Easter and brought some wine and a strawberry trifle cake to share :)
Dad & Dave
Dave & I at 38 weeks
38 weeks!
Mason standing up ALL ON HIS OWN by the coffee table
Closeup of 8 1/2 month old Mason
Mason looking up at his momma, Stacy
Mason & Me
Mason & Me
Mason & me playing with his car wheel toy
Mason and his auntie
Mason and his momma
Mason and his momma, Stacy.. such a cute Easter outfit!
Some other things going on this week, at week 38! The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Georgie's head is about the same circumference as his/her abdomen, and his/her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair. Georgie's really plumped up and weighs about 6.8 pounds and she/he's over 19 1/2 inches long. Georgie has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his/her hand for the first time! His/her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.




You look adorable at 38 weeks! :)
ReplyDelete