Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Names... again

I decided to post another blog about Names.. I've been thinking about Names a lot lately. I want your vote and/or suggestions! Last week, Dave and I went to Sweet Tomatoes to discuss Georgie some more... and we looked at one of the articles on top 100 names in 2010 and of the decade on http://www.babycenter.com/

For a girl, we love Grace as a middle name or Mae... both are family names. For a boy, we are definitely using Alan or James as the middle name. Again, both are family names.  (p.s. i won't use J-middle names if the first letter of the first name is B) for example! LOL.

What do you thing sounds good? I desperately want your opinion as I probably want to go into the delivery room with like 10 names choices for a boy and a girl as what if my top 2 names look nothing like the baby. :)

  1. <Name> Alan Nash
  2. <Name> James Nash
  3. <Name> Grace Nash
  4. <Name> Mae Nash 

To recap from my October 2010 blog:

Baby Boy Nash Names: Brady Alan Nash
  1. Andrew Theodore Nash
  2. Micah James/Theodore Nash <-- Dave likes the meaning of Micah as it means to be one like God.
  3. James Alan/Theodre Nash
Baby Girl Nash Names:
  1.  Ellie Grace Nash.. on the birth certificate it'll read Elisabeth Grace Nash but we'll call her Ellie and all monograming/announcements will be Ellie as to not get people into the Beth/Liz/Lizzie nickname habits
  2. Avery Grace Nash
    1. we also like Mary/Claire/Mae as a middle name
We definitely are talking more and more about Georgie's official name everyday nowadays.

Do you have any suggestions???

2 comments:

  1. :) me 2! I've liked it since high school :) it's been my nuke in the pocket. :) too bad it's growing in popularity

    ReplyDelete