Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Shower Planning

I told my mom I would take care of ordering invites as she's not super duper technically advanced with ordering invites. She's used to going to the factory card outlet. So, I ordered our invitations from vistaprint to send to our family and close friends. They'll be ready in 14 business days. Now that I think about it, I used vistaprint.com for our engagement party/housewarming party in 2007, save-the-dates at our 2009 wedding, as housewarming presents for Alexis/Adam in 2009, business cards for Dave's PrePaidLegal business in 2010, and other odds/ends gifts. I highly recommend them. They consistently offer us low prices and quality products :)

front of our invite
back of our invite
I wasn't sure about doing this diaper gift and raffle idea but at least 3 different friends really recommended doing this as a game at our shower. Allegedly, babies go through diapers fast! hahaha!
My coworker Donna, showed me an example of what she said she'll do for our centerpieces at our table :) She threw her niece a shower awhile back and used them. Very cute!
She's so creative!

4 comments:

  1. I can't see the invite pictures! :( The centerpieces are adorable and you will love them!! I will keep vistaprint in mind next time I order invites!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just in! babies r us offers 15% completion discount vs. 10% allegedly.

    i have to def re-do a lot of my registry now

    ReplyDelete
  3. the invites came in speedy... and i received them yesterday.

    i stuffed the envelopes.. and the invites are in the mail today!! thank you vistaprint.com

    ReplyDelete