Owen is 19 weeks old! It's definitely feeling like fall this week. We broke out Owen's hat/coat! I bought this from Macy's, on clearance, last year when I found out Owen was going to be a boy. On Monday, Owen went to the doc as he has had a pretty bad rash on his upper chest/ neck and it appears he has a potential tooth coming in due to the HUGE AMOUNT OF drool and eating his hands. The doctor called it dry skin and said he was not teething. Hopefully the rash goes down.. otherwise I'm going to get a second opinion. Owen also got his 4 month shots and flu shot for the year! Owen weighs 16 1/2 lbs and is 26 inches long. 75% for weight and 80% for height. The shocker is his head is measuring 87% at 44 circ.
This week Owen got his first cold! Poor thing! We think he got it from my mom... who got it from Owen's cousin Mason. My mom comes over on Tuesdays to watch Owen in the afternoon while Dave does grad school and I return from work. My mom watches Mason on Mondays and Mason was sick on Monday. I didn't know he was sick and my mom seemed completely fine when I saw her on Tuesday. My mom told me on Wednesday she caught Mason's cold so I was suspecting Owen to come down with it.
Today at work, Dave phoned me and told me Owen was throwing up mucus. I heard him crying in the background. It broke my heart! Dave's mom came over to help out and she brought over some saline solution that the Pediatrician. We appreciate the help! I feel helpless sometimes when I see Owen crying and uncomfortable and wish I knew what he wanted. The poor thing is sleeping upstairs in his car seat, next to his crib with a vaporizer in front of him. I hope this cold is quick!


We are getting the bundleme out of storage this weekend and will send it your way! I hope he heals quickly! Poor Owen!
ReplyDelete