On Sunday, Owen was feeling up for a challenge... avocado.
I don't eat this fruit so I could only imagine what my face looked like as I fed it to him. It smells so gross and yet I fed it to him. LOL. Here are some infamously gross yet adorably cute pix of our trial with Owen. It technically is his first food as he's had oatmeal and rice cereal. Owen ate a few spoonfuls and I'm so proud of him. Someone has to the brave one between us as I have a tremendously picky palette.
We are feeding avocado to Owen in 5 day cycles. Today was Day #2 and Dave gave it to him. After avocado, I have 2 sweet potatoes to try. I'll then try acorn squash. Then, zucchini. We'll repeat these 4 foods and then we'll try another 4. He's getting so big. Owen is getting brave in the bumbo too. He had a few full body explosions of energy if that makes sense. I thought he was going to kip himself out of it! I think I need to assemble the high chair very soon.
Here's my lil man... growing ever so fast!


What great pictures! I really see Dave in Owen! :)
ReplyDelete