Here are some adorable pictures of Owen at 11 weeks with his daddy
Owen NEVER falls asleep on us anymore so this was cute. We are listening to our pediatrician and putting Owen in his crib to fall asleep. We are putting him to sleep while he is awake, per the pediatrician. But WE MISS out on these moments then
Also at 11 weeks going on 12 weeks, Owen discovered his hands and he's been definitely putting his thumb in his mouth
my sleepy babies :)
I love Owen
These pix were taken from my LAST DAY with Owen before I went to work.. He's in a 6 month outfit. It's a baseball outfit we got from a coworker of Dave. It's from VonMaur. It's so cute.
my lil nugget
Owen getting big in his pack'n'play
Owen's got a lil scratch under his eye due to his sharp nails.
smiley boy
time to take pictures on the floor.. we had to draw the shades. Bert, Ernie, and Owen
Owen with his baseball rattle
I think Owen looks like me here
ooo
I'm nearly 12 weeks old!
On 7/26/11 we say goodbye to 11 weeks.. and hello to 12 weeks.
cute argyle socks for my 12 week frame!
I'm so big now on the ottoman
i'm still trying to get the camera settings right on my SLR when it's not in 'automatic mode'
smiley baby boy.. too bad it's not in focus
so serious!
Erin came to visit us so we wore a cute outfit in green with argyle socks!
oh mom, I missed you while you were at work!
I'm 12 weeks old now! This outfit is size: 9 months


No comments:
Post a Comment