Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 months old

Owen is 2 months old! Here are some adorable pix of my man!


I'm going to go to Cradle Talk again today.. and I'll weigh him. Can't wait to see how much he weighs.. I be it's over 12 lbs!


Yesterday I pumped over 30 ounces.. I'm very happy!


Last night we tried Formula for the first time. AND IT STAYED DOWN! I took Terrie's tip and did 2 ounces of formula plus 2 ounces of my breastmilk. Owen was still hungry so I gave him another 3 ounce bottle of breastmilk... but he only drank 1 ounce of it. So 5 is his magic number as of late.  I'm trying to see if Formula will help stretch out Owen's sleep from 4 hours to 6.. and eventually 8. I'd really like a good stretch. I know I'll have to pump. I seriously pump 15 ounces if I wait 6 hours and I'm leaking.. so I'll sleep personally no more than 5-6 hours.. but it'll be nice to go back to sleep and get like 8 hours instead of 4-5 hours a night like I have been getting since Owen was born.


We have like 5 or 6 sample canisters of formula. I'm trying ENFAMIL newborn right now.


Tonight I'll do 3 ounces breastmilk and 3 ounces formula.


Tomorrow I'll do 4 ounces formula with 1 ounch breastmilk.. until we get to a full 6 ounch bottle of just formula. That should do the trick. I hopeeeeeeee!


So here he is.. the 2 month old Owen!

















No comments:

Post a Comment