Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy 35th wedding anniversary mom & dad

On July 31st, it was my parents 35th anniversary

Last night we went up to Rolling Meadows at 4:00. We had 5:00 pm reservations at Jameson's for dinner. We hadn't been there since the baby shower for Georgie. My oh my times have changed. I hadn't seen Mason, Jerry, and Stacy since father's day. It's remarkable how big Mason has gotten in a month. He's thinned out or so it seems because he's so active. I'm sure he's still putting on weight but he's getting taller. He's so cute. I adore him. I think Owen and Mason resemble each other a lil bit.

Cousins and BFF

Grandma holding Owen

Mason 11  1/2 months old

Chewy 9 years old

Owen.. aka captain drool 12 weeks old

Mom with her 2 grandsons!

working up an appetite for dinner

Grandpa and Mason

Getting together before dinner

Dinner went incredibly well and we were in and out of there all within an hour and fifteen minutes. I'ts crazy how restaurants bring stress but the boys did well. Owen had a bottle there and Mason ate his food. They did tremendous. I love jameson's because their entrees come with soup and salad. Yum!

After dinner, we went home for ice cream cones and hanging out before the boys had to be tucked into bed

Hanging outside, after dinner

me and my son... matching kinda

hanging out in my parents backyard

12 week old baby boy.. listening to the cicadas

in rolling meadows, there are cicadas.. in naperville you hear cement

owen thinking.. mm that looks good.
jerry's ice cream cone.. lol


daddy and son

relaxing outside

me with my nephew and son


Jerry & Mason.. Mason is hitting a wall as 8:00 approaches

daddy and son bonding time


Dad, Dave, and Owen

Mason finishing his water

Stacy, with Jerry & Mason

daddy's kisses are the best

my boys... both in blue stripes!

check out those teeth

Jerry walking it outside.. soon Mason will take his first steps and he'll be off and running


Bert cuddling on dad

Jerry entertaining Owen by putting clothes pins all over his head. haahaha


Dave and Bertie

Owen 12 weeks

Grandpa and Owen (12 weeks)

1 comment: