Terrie, and her little son, Thomas also were able to join us. I extended the invite to Elizabeth, Alexis, and Megan but they couldn't make it. So it was good to see Terrie again and her little Thomas. Thomas in my opinion, looked bigger then when we last saw him 8 days ago. Thomas and Owen are like 2 weeks apart. Thomas had some new faces I thought :) What a cutie.
Abby was really cute with the boys.. she was very precocious and intrigued with them. Abby was a little jealous of her mommy when Heather was holding Owen at the house. I guess that's common with kids, right?!
Abby has such cute long strawberry blonde hair. I love it. It goes down to her back! :) So cute!
We had a very yummy and HEALTHY lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. We enjoyed salad, fresh soup, macncheese, foccicia, bread, and even soft serve ice cream. It was cute seeing Abby with her macncheese and ice cream code. Heather and Chris are wonderful parents! I hope they have more children just like Abby.
Here are some pix from our adventurous play date.
where are my friends? ~ Owen
Terrie, Thomas, Me, and Owen ( 2 months 1 day)
Thomas (2 1/2 months old) and Owen (2 months)
Me and Owen
Terrie, Heather, and Me with our kids
Abby was shy with pictures.. haha.. she kept covering her face
a present from the Hammers... we love it! Ernie's already claimed the ball his. LOL
Owen's first set of bowling pins!


No comments:
Post a Comment