So I ordered my blogbook for Owen. I hope he enjoys this keepsake! Boy, was it pricey. The first 20 pages were like $24.99 for hardcover then $0.35/page thereafter. Yea.. my 9 month blog was like 200+ pages so whoops.. this'll be a pricey keepsake. I love it though and I spend countless hours blogging so I hope he enjoys it. It'll come here by early June! I'm looking forward to seeing it. Check out blog2print.com and turn your blog into a book.
I also ordered announcements from vistaprint.com so I'll be sending those out soon. I think they'll come in by late May. Can't wait to see them! It was hard to pick which of the 25 bellababy pictures to include in his announcement, so I chose an announcement that held 6 pictures. :) Stay tuned!
Owen's wall-letters came in the mail for his wall. So now I have OWEN, his 2 Dr Seuss quotes to put up, and 3 picture frames to put up. Once this is all up.. his nursery is complete! :) I'll post pix once it's done.
It is expensive, but worth it! I ordered the first year of my blog and it only took a little over a week to get! I had to split it into 3 books, but I figured it would be terrible if I ever lost the information on the blog! So, now I have it all saved in print. I think I might do that every year!
ReplyDelete