The Krenek family sent us some cute clothes and embroidered burpies! Owen is looking forward to visiting Seth, Sara, Johnny, Reese, and Blake this summer and showing off this new outfits. Here are some pictures of Owen napping on 5/16 and I put his gifts around him. Owen also got a White Sox jumper from one of Dave's coworkers! Owen also got 3 winnie-the-pooh onesies from one of his students! Another student got Owen 2 new duck-towels for when he takes baths. These gifts are oh-so-thoughtful and we appreciate it.
My cutie pie is 2 weeks old now!
Owen sleeping next to his 3 month Carters jumper "rookie".. and 6 month Carters sleeper.. See how small he is next to these clothes? haha!
The burpies with the letter "O"! Thanks, Sara!
On Tuesday, May 17th Erin came over to visit Owen. She brought her 2 teenage daughters, Paige and Jena as well. They oo'ed and ah'ed over Owen. They thought he was very precious. Erin and Paige held Owen but Jena didn't. It was very cute! A lot of people come over and we offer them to hold Owen but he is awfully tiny so I can see why people don't want to hold such a lil peanut. It was great to catch up with Erin and show off lil Owen and his nursery. Of course... I FORGOT TO TAKE pix of their visit. :( Nuts! I'm trying to remember to take pix of all of Owen's visitors. It means a lot to me. We don't feel comfortable going out and about just yet so it's great to see our friends.
On Thursday, May 19th Becca and Jackie came after work ended. It was great to see them. Jackie brought Owen a very very cute newborn sailor sleeper from BuyBuyBaby! :) Thanks, Jackie! I hadn't seen Jackie since December and Becca actually came to visit me 2 days before Owen was born. Haha! He's officially 2 weeks old now so here are some pix of their visit.
Becca, Jackie, and Owen (2 weeks 1 day)
Becca & Jackie's visit!
On Saturday, May 21st Dave's parents came over for 5 hours and hung out, cuddled, strolled with, and watched Owen. I ran to Target and Kohl's real quick. We got some repeat outfits from Target and Kohl's so I got some new outfits in a bigger size. :) Here are some pix of Grandma Nash! She absolutely adores Owen.. and I bet if we let her... she'd kidnap him. Hahhahah.
Linda and Owen (2 weeks, 3 days)
On Saturday, May 21st Dave and his buddy Joe went out for breakfast. After they left Omega's in Downers Grove, Dave brought Joe over to our townhouse. It had been since December since we last saw Joe. He lives in Downers Grove so that's pretty pathetic on our part to not have seen him sooner. It was great to catch up with Joe and have him over. He's so nice! Owen slept through pretty much his whole visit. LoL. Owen loves to nap during the day.
Owen wearing the jumper Rebecca/Adil sent us! Thanks!
Joe's visit on May 21st
Joe and Dave have been friends since Kindergarten
Joey T & Owen T
On Sunday, May 22nd we had a couple of visitors as well. Lauren Stuckey came over to catch up and meet our lil guy. She wanted to hear all about our childbirth experience and how I've been doing since becoming a mommy. :) Lauren brought over a cute frame, a cute onesie/overall outfit, and DINNER! We totally appreciate the gifts, Lauren. Can't wait until Owen is big enough to meet Emalee and Ellayna!
Me, Owen, and Lauren
Me, Owen ( 2 weeks, 4 days old)
On Sunday, May 22nd Megan and Mike left Chicago to come on to the NAPE to visit Owen. I hadn't seen Mike since like December 2009 so it was nice to see him and catch up. I miss them! They brought Owen a very very cute muslin blanket with monkeys on it. Owen is currently napping in his pack'n'play with it on. We appreciate the thoughtful gift! Owen loves monkey stuff.. I think. If he doesn't.. mommy does. ;) haha.
Mike, Owen (2 weeks 4 days) & Megan
Megan & Mike ... soon to be newlyweds as of 10-8-11 and Owen!


No comments:
Post a Comment