Here are some cute pix.
I forgot to tell Dave to pick up the laundry basket... but I packed his cute elf hat/diaper cover, his knit bonnet/blanket from his great aunt, and some cute muslin blankets we received from our shower.
These props plus a cooperative baby boy made for some cute pix. Too bad Owen wasn't sleepy enough as we could have gotten some really cute belly/tucked in a ball position pictures. If you google baby pictures.. you'll be shocked at how many cute newborn pictures and ideas are out there! haha!
Here's Owen...
I ordered this cap and diaper cover off of Etsy
I picked ivory, sky blue, and taupe as the colors from the woman who knit it :)
Owen giving us the bird.. :)
Owen in his muslin blankey
pondering :)
this picture is so cute.. he's all snuggled up in sheets over his boppy
poor thing was crying
sleepy Owen
he was very cold.. confused.. and was probably like.. my wenis hurts!
Owen in blanket and bonnet
my toe head, Owen :)
he loves to chew on his fingers and hands
Owen and his small hands with my hands
tiny feet to love and kiss
Mommy and Owen
gosh I love him so much
I love Owen's face in this pic. It's in my "mom" frame on my nightstand
Mom's kisses are the best!

























I absolutely love all of these pictures. Owen is so cute and I am excited to meet him! You are already such a great mom! :)
ReplyDeletewhen you start your summer break, I want to bring Owen to meet the triplets!
ReplyDelete