Thursday, May 19, 2011

Owen's first bath!

Owen's umbilical cord fell off sometime between Saturday and Sunday. More importantly, we have no clue where it went. LOL. Not that I wanted to save it or something. I just have no clue where it went. So we decided to give Owen his first sponge bath with water only. 


We gave him a nice head to toe bath and here are some adorable pictures of Owen's first experience with water.


On a side note, Owen hates baths and being cold! Poor thing was a screamer. Dave's brother, Brandon, was downstairs and had to hear the 10 minutes of torture we put Owen through. Brandon was over watching the Bulls playoff game.


2 clean towels check
3 wash cloths
1 rubber ducky to check temp

all bundled up after getting naked for us. It was so dramatic bathing him before so we did not take any pix of the torture

so cute

Owen

mommy got my new diaper on and I'm all fresh and clean

long and lean Owen

big feet Owen!

Owen's rubber ducky

my cutie

I love Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment