Owen turned 6 weeks old on Wednesday, June 15th!
We've been doing a lot of lounging with our 6 week old newborn. Not much you can really do with such a youngster. This is what a stay-cation feels like. Dave is home, the dogs are home. I'm home from work.. and now Owen is here. Lazy summer days for sure! Here's a funny pic of Ernie sitting. I've never seen him sit this way before! LOL! TOO cute. Bert need extra love these days so please stop over to visit the dogs.. and Owen too :) The dogs need extra TLC now that Owen is here.
Dave giving extra TLC to our furry sons. :) xoxo
Owen relaxin' in his chair.. thanks Kristen
Owen relaxing on the couch. Bert behaving and snoozing nearby!
I loved this outfit so I had to take pix of it.. Have you seen these socks before? they look like lil shoes but they are socks!
Dave was doing some 'guy' talking when he saw Owen in this "girls dig me" outfit. I'm trying to keep this blog PG so I definitely won't write/type the pick up lines Dave was coming up with in this outfit!
p.s. Owen's eyes are still HUGE and blue!
Owen enjoying the new blanket he got from Mary Anne K.
"ahh" says Owen


No comments:
Post a Comment