We went to Elk Grove Village today to visit Terrie. She lives there and has a 9 1/2 week baby boy.. Thomas was born April 16th. 2 or so weeks before Owen.. technically 18 days early.
We went there at 12:30 and she served us sandwiches, chips, fruit, and salad! She was a great host! Thanks, Terrie!
Julie also came and I finally got to meet her son, Christian. Christian is about 4 1/2 months old. He's so big! Like 15 lbs, 27 inches, and is already in 12 month clothes!! Beast! His dad and his daddy's brothers are all tall so he's definitely a Franklin. LOL!
Terrie's son, Thomas is a cutie and he and Owen appear to be the same size even though they are a couple of weeks apart. Thomas just got his 2 month shots last Tuesday. Terrie says Thomas is sleeping better ever since he got his 2 month shots. Thomas is also on formula and Terrie says he sleeps through the night.
I'm jealous!
I can't wait until Owen sleeps through the night.
Tonight we did a routine.. which started at 7:08 p.m. when we returned from our 1 hour stroller walk with Owen, Bert, and Ernie.
We did bathtime, bottle, and bed. Owen did not fall asleep immediately and I read to him 3 books as well. I left his room at 8:13 p.m. and returned at 8:26 p.m. to put his pacifier back in his mouth. I think he fell asleep sometime between 8:30-9:00! He's still sleeping right now. I hope he sleeps until like 1 am! I'll take any time later as well.
Julie and her son, Christian
Meet Christian, he is 4 1/2 months old
meet Thomas.. he's Thomas III actually
Terrie and her Thomas gabbing with Julie and her Christian
boys chit chatting
time to pose the boys! this was hilarious trying to get them all 3 to sit up, not tip over, smile or look at the camera!
Owen and Christian
O, C, T
Terrie comforting Thomas to get him in the take-my-picture mood
Owen and Christian
thanks for my outfit, Sondie... I drooled all over it ;)
Owen and Thomas
Owen all tuckered out! Time for the ride home!




No comments:
Post a Comment