Owen went to bed around 10:30ish last night and woke up at 5:00 a.m. He stirred around 2:15 a.m. but I put a pacifier in his mouth and turned him onto his right side. :)
This is the longest he's ever been asleep! Allelujah!
This morning I packed up all of Owen's newborn sized clothes. Goodbye cute clothes... see you with the next son!
Today Donna came over to hang out with Owen. Another first happened... Owen pooped in his diaper.. out his shorts, down his legs, and onto Donna's lap. I WAS MORTIFIED! I felt so bad. Talk about how bad host Owen is!
So I did a diaper change, outfit change, and we were back to our happy visit. Donna was nice enough to bring Owen a gift as well. A security blankey with a monkey. It has a lil rattle in the monkey's head. It was cute! She also got him 2 cotton blankets which will do great in the stroller! Thanks Donna! I showed Donna Owen's room and where her ABC blocks are. She made the centerpieces at our shower so they are on Owen's shelves at decor. :) Thanks for visiting Donna!
Hopefully Owen sleeps through the night again tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment