AFTER the delivery men left, I took some time to take some 4 week pictures of Owen. I took some pix in his 'my auntie rocks' onesie because I took some picture of him when he was 6 days old in it.. and Owen was swimming in it. Now he fits comfortably in his size Newborn onesies. Ha!
Look at that face.. O is growing up
tummy time with mom
Owen is lifting his head better
I love baby bottoms :)
I then did a wardrobe change for Owen. Haha! I put him in my favorite Newborn size outfit. A polo and overalls! Owen over wears this outfit for sure :) I had to pop his collar for some pix.. haha.
frat-boy in the making. just like his daddy. haha.
what's up son!?
striking a pose
Owen's arms were flaying this entire photo shoot
closeup!
aww
Ok now the collar is down for more pix
:) he loves to look out the window
Owen's getting hungry.. that tongue is coming out
Overalls! :)
Mom put down the camera and feed me
I'm serious Mom.. I'm getting hungry
Funny face
Now I turned him over for more tummy time.. and he was hungry. not a good combo!
Finally! I got a pic of him with his head up! LOL I love this face!
He's had it! I'm hungry!
Also on Wednesday, June 1st was bath time. We bathe Owen every other day now instead of every 3 days. I figured it's hot outside so it's good for him. I'm noticing that Owen has a lot of face acne and now it's on the top of his head. I'm sure it's normal. I use Mustela only on Owen so I know he's getting the best product for his sensitive skin. I'm sure it'll clear up sooner than later. Here are some pix from bath time.
usually Owen loves baths but tonight he was hungry
cranky Owen
Sudzy Owen
slippery Owen
I love bath time as much as nursing. My 2 favorite things to do with Owen.








No comments:
Post a Comment