Monday, June 13, 2011

last day of school for Dave!

Thursday, June 9th was Dave's last day of school. I got ready to leave the house and put Owen in mom's favorite outfit on him. :) His blue overalls. Sadly.. today we retired that outfit as well. They were hugging at his thighs so I determined he's outgrown his first 'newborn outfit'. Sad day indeed! Thankfully I'm not emotional about it and realize it's a part of growing up.

Here's some pictures of Owen's day out... we went to the end-of-school-year party at Gail's. She lives off 75th in Naperville. Owen got to meet a lot of Dave's fellow teachers, principal, and administration. Everyone thought Owen was adorable and looked like me. Hmm. Surprising. I think he's a mini Dave but I guess Owen looks like 50% mommy and 50% daddy.

Me and Owen by the Lou Malnati's spread


Dave and Owen.. daddy is chewing sausage pizza haha


Me, Owen, and Jon M. Dave's coworker


Me and Owen.. he is awake but eventhough it was overcast outside, Owen was still really squinty. Haha!

After the party ended, I dropped off Jon and Dave on their 1st Annual end of school year pub crawl.
They were downtown visiting all the bars from about 1 p.m. until Midnight.. 

They started at Hugo's I believe.. and ended the night at Black Finn.

In reality the last stop for the pub crawl, for Dave, was the porcelain toilet at our house HAHAHH

Dave's 1 day pub crawl turned into a 2 day event due to him sleeping it off until dinner time on Friday. He said I'm not drinking like that again. It was cute taking care of my two babies on Friday. LOL. Good thing Dave doesn't drink like that that often. I miss alcohol.. my last beverage was in August last year with Dave on our trip to Atlantis.. or maybe it was with Elizabeth at her house when we were hanging out. All in all.. I miss my Miller Lites and look forward to reuniting when I'm done breast-feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment