On Wednesday, at Cradle Talk, there was a scale available to weigh Owen.
At 7 wks exactly, Owen tips the scales at 11 lbs 4 oz. Up from 6 lbs 14 oz (6 lbs 7 oz at discharge).. that's a lot! I'm glad he continues to gain weight, cotinues to stay healthy, and continues to have a rockin' immune system as we expose him to new places like Cradle Talk, my workplace, Uncle Jim's house, etc.
OH I completely forgot to mention!! On Tuesday evening, the tornado alarms went off. We had really bad storms. Actually a tornado touched down in Downers Grove and Mount Prospect. Kind of crazy. Dave was at grad school on Tuesday from 4-8 and was craving Lou Malnati's so he went there for pizza and had his friend John & John's wife meet up with them. I wasn't in the mood to take Owen out as we were already out at Uncle Jim's that day, the grocery store, and my work... I just wanted to relax on Tuesday evening. Surely.. that's what we did sirens and all. Dad came home at about 9:20 p.m. and walked Bert and Ernie since the rain stopped. I was glad to have him home.
Here are some pix of Owen at his bath time this week. He looks so different everyday and I had to take pix of how big he looks in his tub now!
Here are my handsome men in my life... Dave and Owen!
On Wednesday, my mom came over to help me out. The house was in ruins and I had to clean up. She came over to help watch Owen while I tidy'd up. My mom also helped with laundry, cleaning, and watering the flowers. We watched SYTYCD as well. It was good. I am grateful my mom is willing to come down 35 miles to help out and spend time with me. :) Dave works at Outback 5 nights in a row this week so he's keeping busy and bringing home the bacon!
Grandma Reid and Owen 7 wks
Me and Owen 7 wks
My handsome man






No comments:
Post a Comment