On Monday, Owen and I hit the road. Our longest venture yet.. 60 miles north to Mundelein. We visited Mason! Cousin Mason was excited to see us but boy was he shy. He was really cute with Grandma and squeeled, cooe'd, and showed off his new trick "clicking his tongue". Everytime I went by him he was hesitant and even cried to be held by Grandma. He's a very shy boy when it comes to strangers. I guess I don't see him enough. I'm sure he'll start to recognize me and my voice soon. I anticipate lots of playdates as Mason and Owen are literally 8 months 3 weeks apart in age. They'll do tons of things together. It'll be great!
Here's some pix from our adventure. Mason enjoying his jumperoo that Grandma & Grandpa Reid got him for Christmas.
Grandma Reid with Owen... she was surprised by our visit. She forgot all about our visit up north.
Mom thinks Owen looks like Brandon a ton
Charlie, Mason's dog, was very sleepy and kept to himself the entire afternoon.
Me with my son.. 4 1/2 weeks old
This is hilarious! In my opinion.. Owen on Mason's firetruck!
Mason loves it when you hold his hands and walk with him. He won't dare walk by himself yet.
By the end of the visit, Mason smiled when I held him! He just had to warm up!
Owen 4 1/2 weeks old and napping on Jerry/Stacy's couch
Mason gets into everything. I had to take this picture.. Hahah! He was so funny grabbing and playing with the burglar bar.
sleepy Owen while Mason's played
Mason playing with my empty apple juice bottle.. Charlie waiting Mason out as he wants that plastic bottle!


No comments:
Post a Comment