On June 9th.. Owen had his first smile.. on camera anyway. Owen has been smiling since probably 1 or so weeks but it's always during his sleep. He doesn't smile at the sound of my voice or something like that. I'm trying to talk more to Owen to try and get a physical response out of him. He seems to respond to touch most. Owen can seriously sleep through a dump truck going through a nitroglycerine plant. He loves to sleep, sleep, sleep. He's 5 weeks old and all he seriously does is sleep, poop, and eat. Sometimes he has stretches of activity where he's flaying his arms and kick-kicking his legs. But that's about it. I opened up his baby einstein activity mat and he is definitely not interested in it yet. Sometimes I can put him on it and leave him but he's really bored and would prefer to be propped up on the boppy or the bed with pillows and explore.Some other notable mentions for Owen are the following:
- Owen has never spit up or thrown up... SHOCKING!
- Owen has never slept through the night... actually his longest stretch has been probably 4 hours and 45 minutes
- Owen had his first blow up poop incident on Friday June 10th.
- Owen weights over 10 pounds... according to my bathroom scale
On Tuesday, June 14th we go for his 1 month check up and immunizations. So I'll have the official weight to post then.
No comments:
Post a Comment