Friday, June 24, 2011

Cradle Talk

On Wednesday, Owen and I went to Cradle Talk (http://www.edward.org/body.cfm?id=1517) This support group is hosted by an Edward Hospital nurse and also a guest speaker, each Wednesday. This week's visitor was someone from Gerber. Her name was Carrie. We learned about formulas, what to look for, and what to look for (cues) from our babies when he/she goes from baby to supported sitter to toddler.. etc, etc.


Next week's visitor will be someone to discuss "how to make our own baby food". Very exciting! :) :) :) Owen and I will be there.... and this time, with camera!


It was very informative. There were at least 20 moms there.. just like me. With newborns age 3 wks-9 wks.. just like me. This was my first visit. It was great.  Hopefully, I'll be a little more awake and more chatty at next week's Cradle Talk. The moms asked great questions.


It was very rainy this day and after Cradle Talk, Owen and I got rained on while  we left Cradle Talk. It was a first for me and I hated it. Diaper bag, car seat, my purse, me.. ick. I hated it! Owen stayed dry though. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment