Here are some pictures from our day out.
I love my activity mat! Thanks Brown Family!
Owen loves his football socks.. thanks Great Aunt Debbie!
Thanks Chapman family for my onesie :)
sleeping 6 wks 6 days
Owen size comparison next to his doggy pal
Grandma Nash and Owen
Great Uncle Jim.. or Great Great Uncle Jim to Owen 6 wks 6 days
Jim's view of Owen
Uncle Brandon and Owen 6 wks 6 days
This week, Owen likes to stand and kick out his legs. He is doing great with holding his head more and more still.
After visiting Jim's, Dave had grad school at Benedictine at 4:00. Owen and I went over to Eby Brown to visit my coworkers. Owen was nearly 7 weeks old so it was nice for everyone to meet Owen. A lot of people thought Owen looked like me.. some people thought he looked like Dave. Mixed reviews still. Owen and I stayed for a about an hour. We then went to get my car washed at Delta Sonic and went grocery shopping to Michael's. We had a very busy day on Tuesday! Fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment