Mr. Owen Nash seriously is spoiled by crafty women! Here's an ode to the many.. 8!..homemade blankets Owen has received from his showers and since his birth. I also threw in some of the embroidered gifts we received with Owen's name on it. :)
Thank you for your gift and TIME!
I appreciate it!
I wonder which one of these Owen will dub his blankey and insist on sleeping with it! :) I promise not to pick a favorite as he's allowed to sleep with whichever..
my coworker, Debbie made this for Owen
# 2
this one is a quilt, my coworker Sue made
# 3
Rebecca & Adil (San Antonio, TX) sent us this one from PBK and Owen sleeps with this one on him every night
#4
Thanks for my blanket Jerry & Stacy Reid (uncle and aunt)
# 5
crocheted by my coworker, Laurie
this is my favorite stroller blanket.. it's so holy :) heheheh :)
#6
Thanks Great Aunt Shirley for making this for me.. Owen's first homemade blanket we received and it matches his nursery perfectly
This blanket also came with matching bonnet.. you may recognize this from our professional bellababy photography shoot
Owen's funny faces in his bonnet
matching bonnet. I got a pic of the side of the bonnet so you could see how they are crocheted the same
#7
This blanket is our newest crocheted blankey from Mary Anne K. Thanks! It also matches the nursery perfectly and is the 'heaviest' of the crocheted blankets.. this will do great in winter! When Owen is on it.. it immediately makes him warm.. borderline hot!
# 8... the end
my company, Eby Brown, sent us this embroidered blanket for Owen
(if you look closely, it says cinco de mayo) whoops.. an honest mistake I'm sure.







I noticed that wrong date right away! I wonder why! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. Same here when. I opened the package! Lol. I'm not bringing it it up with HR. I don't want to make someone feel bad.
ReplyDelete